Tenergy Centura LSD 8000ma D cell Rechargeable Battery
Prices shown are for ONE cell. Cells will come in retail packing as shown when two or more pc are ordered in even numbers.
Low Self Discharge D cell 1.2V NIMH
Number one recommended NIMH battery for D cell Maglite upgrades.
My number one recommended rechargeable D cell battery! Great choice for use with high powered Maglite upgrades. The low self discharge means you can leave them for long periods of time and they will retain their charge (unlike standard NIMH cells).
Being that the Tenergy batteries have a very low self-discharge, the batteries lose their charge very slowly. Once charged, a the battery keeps its charge even if you store it for 12 or 24 months. (It keeps 85 percent of the charge after 12 months, and 70 percent after 24 months). For a rechargeable battery this is a revolutionary advantage.
In contrast to a disposable battery, the Tenergy batteries can be used over hundreds of times. This saves the environment and your wallet. One Tenergy Low Self-Discharge battery saves the waste and the cost of 999 disposable batteries.
This Tenergy LSD D Cell battery is perfect for any high-drain application requiring D cell batteries. It replaces disposable batteries in flashlights, lanterns, radio receivers, transmitters, boomboxes, portable speakers, safety systems, toys, and more.
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Batteries are compatible with any size D NiMH battery charger.
Features and Specifications:
- High quality D Size 8000mAh rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, top of line.
- Combines all the features of the alkaline battery (Ready to Use) with the benefits of rechargeable battery
- Very slow self discharge maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage
- Exact replacement for standard D size battery in all the devices
- Provides ultra long use time per charge with this super high 8000mAh capacity
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means twice longer use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away D batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect. Can be charged anytime.
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers
- Weight per cell: 5.4oz
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 10107
- UPC: 844949020015